The FDA has issued a stern warning letter to Warrior Labz Sarms after discovering that the company is illegally selling and distributing prescription drugs to the general public. On its website and social media, the company indicates that its drugs are “for research purposes” but also promotes the medications for erectile dysfunction, muscle building, decreased inflammation, and more.
Furthermore, the company manufactures its medications in higher concentrations, sometimes double what the FDA found safe, leaving consumers at increased risk of life-threatening reactions, including death.
Warrior Labz Sarms has 15 days to develop and implement a corrective action plan. Failure to do so will result in further action, including an immediate drug recall. As of the writing of this notice, the company continues to manufacture and distribute the drugs illegally.
Date of Warning Notice:
Announced: June 12, 2023
Name(s) of Drug:
Various Injectibles and Consumables
Warrior Labz Sarms
About the Products
The FDA is investigating Warrior Labz Sarms for its complete line of drugs. Below is a sampling of those drugs and their promoted use.
|Lean Muscle Growth
|Prevent Muscle Fatigue
|Collagen Formation/Pain Relief
Reason for Warning
Drugs within their catalog are not approved by the FDA for human consumption and injection. Furthermore, the organization appears to promote its drugs for human use while using a disclosure stating that they are for research purposes only. Company reviews show that consumers purchase and use the drugs for themselves, even though they are not approved and are sold at dangerously high doses.
Using unapproved drugs places the consumer at extreme risk of life-threatening reactions. For instance, sildenafil interacts with medications that lower blood pressure. Use without the oversight of a licensed physician can lead to a dangerous drop in blood pressure, dizziness, fainting, or death.
Furthermore, Warrior Labz Sarms is distributing and promoting the use of selective androgen receptor modulators (known as SARMs). Bodybuilders commonly use these drugs to increase muscle mass and decrease fatigue. Due to the dangers associated with its use, including life-threatening liver injury and heart attack, and the limited evidence of its benefits, SARMs are illegal in the US.
This notice is urgent and consumers who have purchased substances from Warrior Labz Sarms should monitor Med Waste Management for upcoming drug recalls related to the investigation.
- Currently, the FDA has issued no official guidance on recalls or discontinuations of the medications. However, the drugs sold by Warrior Labz Sarms can harm your health. Contact your physician immediately if you have been utilizing the drugs for further instructions.
- If you use any medications from this company, monitor your health for adverse symptoms and notify your physician of any concerns.
- If you are currently experiencing or have experienced an adverse reaction to this medication (listed above), notify your physician immediately and inform the FDA by calling 1-800-332-1088 or completing an online reporting form.
- If your physician advises you to dispose of the medication, contact MedWaste Management for information and assistance with disposal.
- Track drug recalls through the FDA or Med Waste Management websites.
- Notify affected consumers when the FDA announces the formal recall.
- Contact MedWaste Management for information and assistance with disposing of medications if necessary.
We are MedWaste Management – California’s medical waste disposal experts!
Established in 2008, MedWaste Management fills a need for compliant and safe medical waste disposal in the healthcare industry and the general public. We publish this blog to spread useful and practical information to help you stay safe, smart, and healthy!
Call us with any questions or to start service at (866) 254-5105. We are always happy to help!
Check out our services and other great resources in the links below.
Tammy McKinney, RN, creator of HelpfulHospiceNurse, is a healthcare writer and seasoned registered nurse. With experience in acute care, long-term care, rehabilitation, drug & alcohol, and hospice & palliative care, she combines her medical understanding with her love for writing to educate and inform the public on various health-related topics. You can view a snippet of her portfolio here or contact her directly on LinkedIn!